We are engaged in offering high quality Steel Lintel
to our clients. The range of Steel Lintel we offer is suitable for spanning a space or opening between two vertical supports, such as those over doors and windows. The Steel Lintel we offer is produced using galvanized steel. Moreover, Steel Lintel is cut to length and then pressed to shape using special purpose machines. Tested and certified, Steel Lintel is a worthy replacement for conventional RCC Lintels.
Features & Benefits
- Time saving and effective
- Easy to use with two men can handle the job.
- Block work can e continued without delay.
- Lintels should be installed with a 20 cm bearing at each end and should be fully bedded on block work mortar.
- Lintels cannot be altered from the original manufactured sizes (like cutting or welding).
- Lintels must be used as per the weight standards (not exceeding actual load bearings capacity).
- To avoid chance of deflection, support must be provided at the center until mortar is dry.
- Damaged lintels cannot be used.